Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Class Portraits Fun Style

 
Posted by Picasa





I thought it would be fun for the kids to create a class portrait to remember this past year and their friends.
They could fold the paper to create various rectangular shapes or they could draw lines to place each student drawing in.  I projected their class list from the projector so the could write everyone's name on their portrait.   One class period did not provide enough time to finish but I let them take them home to finish and they were super excited. This was a lot of fun, it worked out perfectly for an end of the year project!   I did it with Kinder and First. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful project! Will definitely keep in my files for end-of-year projects for K/1. Would also be very nice for class picture day! Thanks for posting.

    Rina at www.k6art.com

    ReplyDelete