Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Name Design

Central Idea:
Artists Can Use Color To Communicate Ideas and Feelings


For the Name Design project the students wrote the letters of their name and the year
they were born in any style they chose. If color could be used to represent a characteristic about themselves, what color would that characteristic be?


I chose yellow to represent the part of me that is shy.  I'm shy when there are new people in my class.  I chose green for the part of me that loves nature, when I'm outside I can explore organisms. Pink is for happiness, like when I'm hanging out with my family and friends.
Grecia



Red represents the part of me that is competitive.  Turquoise is for swimming and green for nature.
Luis










Blue represents a part of me that is a marine life lover.  When I grow up I will be a marine biologist.  Purple is for girly, I love perfume and going shopping.  Magenta stands for creative, I like to think outside the box.
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment